We have 4 shared houses providing supported accommodation as a move-on step for people before living independently within the community. The Halfway Houses can house 20 people at any one time, consisting of four houses. These houses are situated in various residential areas around Great Yarmouth.
Support is available Monday – Friday through our Resettlement Team (emergency support is available out of hours through our hostel), with key working sessions held on a regular basis.
Halfway House Accommodation Information
- Each person has their own bedroom with their own front door key
- There is a shared communal living area with digital TV and a fully fitted kitchen with laundry facilities
- Residents are encouraged to engage with training and education opportunities and we are able to offer access to employment training through a number of local employment schemes
- To keep the house a safe and enjoyable environment in which to live, all residents will need to sign up to a set of house rules which will be explained
- There are regular house meetings where residents are encouraged to contribute to the successful running of the house